Multilayer Flexible Films Testing Instruments
Multilayer Flexible Films Testing is performed for a number of reasons – nine such reasons are enlisted below. Basically, multilayer flexible films are tested by manufacturers, to provide a lot of information about the tested s, prototypes or product samples.
An extensive knowledge about testing of multilayer flexible film in ensuring high quality of multilayer flexible films materials for particular products. Properties of the materials such as mechanical strength, air permeability, and sealing ability determine the suitability of multilayer flexible films for intended purpose. Thus, determining the properties of multilayer flexible films can help manufacturers and designers to select the suitable multilayer flexible films for any product.
Importance of multilayer flexible films testing
Reliable and high-quality multilayer flexible films is an integral part of any product offering. Multilayer flexible films testing provides assurance that –
- The products will be protected from damage or degradation by the multilayer flexible films during the transportation and distribution process.
- Testing of multilayer flexible films during the designing phase can also help in identifying s that can be used to reduce multilayer flexible films costs without reducing the required protection levels and also reducing the necessary amount of multilayer flexible films s.
- Testing of multilayer flexible films s can help manufacturers to ensure that their multilayer flexible films such as - cartons/ cans/bottles/vials/bags and other forms of multilayer flexible films - are strong enough to endure the risks of transportation. At the same time, they should be durable enough to weather environmental conditions and remain resistant, safe and suitable over the shelf life of the product.
- Now, the testing of multilayer flexible films also contributes in helping manufacturers measure the properties, characteristics and other multilayer flexible films properties. While this procedure includes the testing of multilayer flexible films s, components, primary multilayer flexible films, etc. it also provides an assurance and quality control of multilayer flexible films to the manufacturer. It can be useful for analyzing the quality of multilayer flexible films products at different levels of production.
- Besides finding out whether the multilayer flexible films is resilient enough or not in a controlled environment, testing can help understand the distribution process and changes that need to be made to diminsh the product exposure to transportation threats.
- The more information there is about the multilayer flexible films, the better decisions could be made about the package design and the shipping process.
- Time and money will be saved by identifying the special needs of multilayer flexible films at the earliest possible stages of the product development process.
- Minimizing the risks by testing the multilayer flexible films systems and products, also helps in ensuring that they meet international quality standards, industry requirements as well as customer expectations.
- Last but not the least, testing adds to the competitive edge of the producer. This happens because by delivering high-quality multilayer flexible films the manufacturer is able to preserve the products safety and properties, thus leading to customer satisfaction and end user happiness.
Five Important Machines for Multilayer flexible films Testing
Multilayer flexible films tests typically simulate anticipated mechanical and climatic conditions that a package is likely to encounter during the handling and transportation process. Five most important equipment:
- Dart Impact Tester is highly essential for manufacturers whose products are potentially threatened by the unexpected impacts that happen during transportation. It is primarily used for the evaluation and quality control of flexible films. In the dart impact test, manufacturers can study the impact of free-falling dart on a multilayer plastic/flexible film. The falling dart causes the plastic film to fizzle or tear. This impact is used to evaluate the impact strength of the sample under test.
- Bursting Strength Tester Machine is equipped to identify failure of a film by studying a parameter called bursting strength. This Bursting Factor will be measured in the direction of least resistance for evaluating physical strength and fiber bond strength of the sample under analysis.
- Laboratory Heat Sealer is widely used to evaluate and check the seal quality of multi-layer packaging, under heating conditions. It is commonly seen that as the heat levels increase, many seal adhesives don't work. This valuable equipment helps manufacturers to test the performance of distinct adhesion products and compare results.
- Coefficient of Friction Tester is used by manufacturers to test the coefficient of friction value of plastic and evaluate the impact of friction. Based on the results they can observe and analyze how a product, behaves under the impact of frictional forces.
How can Testronix Testing Machines help you optimize your multilayer flexible films?
Testronix offers a wide range of options for testing equipment that offer two clear advantages: their innovative design and their intuitive way of use. Testing of multilayer flexible films s using reliable testing machines manufactured by Testronix involves determination of physical properties so as to ensure the safety of the product and highest quality multilayer flexible films.