Precision Color Device
It is a well-known fact that the colors have a deep impact on humans at a psychological level. The industries need to take this fact very seriously and should emphasize on ensuring the best ways to enhance their quality of the products. The color measuring instrument offer one of the best ways to ensure that the products offered by the manufacturers comprise of best color consistency and quality. Testronix offers a high advanced precision color device that are best for testing the quality of colors of products, logos, and other printed materials. The instruments offered by Testronix are easily portable and handy and can be easily operated. There are two versions of precision color device offered by Testronix namely TP110, TP145, and TP 200.
TP 110 Precision Color Device
Testronix TP110 is a highly preferred color measurement instrument used in various industries for color quality control. There are several amazing features that are introduced to the product by the highly experienced team of engineers of Testronix.
TP 145 Precision Color Device
The research and development team at Testronix has a complete focus on the needs of the customers and strives to develop a complete series of high-performance and high-quality instruments. TP145 is an extremely precise colorimeter with 450 and 00 viewing angles. It can accurately measure in 450 illuminations and 00 under the SCE mode.
TP 200 Precision Color Device
TP200 is a highly precise and accurate color measuring instrument that is designed and manufactured by highly skilled technocrats of Testronix. The instrument has many different highly advanced features included in other color measuring instrument of international standards. There is a series of tests and technologies that has been applied on the instrument to make it stable, precise and accurate.
Specifications of TP110
- The illuminating or viewing geometry is 8/d.
- The measuring aperture is of 4 mm diameter.
- It has a photoelectric diode type sensor which is fabricated with silicone.
- The product supports dual locating including illuminating locating and cross locating.
- The instrument provides two end faces for the measurements – large and stable ends face and the small concave-convex end face.
- The color space measured by the color measurement instrument is CIEXYZ, CIEL*a*b*C*h, CIEL*a*b*.
- The formula used to calculate the color difference is △E*ab, △E*C*h, △L*a*b.
- The light source provided by the product is D65.
- The errors that are permissible between different instruments is less than or equal to 0.80ΔE*ab
- The product provides the storage capacity of 20000 samples in its memory.
- The measurement of the product in (L x W x H) are 205 mm × 67 mm × 80 mm.
- The lamp life of the product is 5 years.
- The miniature printer is also available as an optional accessory.
Specifications of TP145
- The instrument has a new optical design path of 450/00 which is best for higher precision and stability.
- The measuring aperture has a diameter of 8 mm.
- There is two measurement end faces provided with the instrument which are switchable including small concave/convex and large stable end faces.
- The sensor used in the instrument is the photoelectric diode fabricated from silicone.
- The instrument comes with a double locating feature which include illuminating and cross locating.
- The color space that is detected by the instruments is CIEL*a*b*C*h*, CIEL*a*b*,
- The color difference formula used by the instrument is △E*ab △L*a*b* △E*C*h*.
- The light source used by the instrument for illumination is D65.
- The light source device is blue light excitation through LED.
- The allowable errors between the instrument is equal to or less than ≤0.80ΔE*ab.
- The instrument is equipped with an LI-ion battery which is rechargeable in two hours and has a capacity of 3200 mAH and 3.7
- The weight of the instrument is 500 grams.
- The optional accessories that are available to customers on request include a miniature thermal printer and powder test box.
Specifications of TP200
- The instrument ah san illumination and viewing geometry of 8/d.
- The measuring aperture is of 8 mm diameter.
- The sensor used by the instrument is a photoelectric diode made from silicone.
- The color space measurement performed using the instrument is given by CIEL*a*b*C*h*, CIEL*a*b*
- The formula used for measuring the color difference is given as △E*ab △L*a*b △E*C*
- The light source used by eth instrument for illumination is D65.
- The light source device used for illumination is blue light excitation with LED.
- Allowable errors between two instruments are equal to or less than 0.50ΔE*ab.
- The storage of the instrument has a capacity of 100 standards and 20000 samples.
- A high rate of repeatability is offered by the instrument with a standard deviation under ΔE*ab 0.08
- The weight of the instrument is 500 grams.
- The dimension of the instrument is given by 205 mm × 70 mm × 1 00 mm.
- The power source used by the instrument is a rechargeable battery of 3.7V with a capacity 3200 mAh which can be easily charged in two hours.
- The operating temperature of eth instrument is -100C to 400C with 0 to 85% humidity.
- The data transmission interface given with the instrument is USB.
- The optional accessories provided with the instrument include a miniature thermal printer and powder test box.