Precision Color Device
It is a well-known fact that the colors have a deep impact on humans at a psychological level. The industries need to take this fact very seriously and should emphasize on ensuring the best ways to enhance their quality of the products. The color measuring instrument offer one of the best ways to ensure that the products offered by the manufacturers comprise of best color consistency and quality. Testronix offers a high advanced precision color device that are best for testing the quality of colors of products, logos, and other printed materials. The instruments offered by Testronix are easily portable and handy and can be easily operated.
TP 110 Precision Color Device
Testronix TP110 is a highly preferred color measurement instrument used in various industries for color quality control. There are several amazing features that are introduced to the product by the highly experienced team of engineers of Testronix.
Specifications of TP110
- The illuminating or viewing geometry is 8/d.
- The measuring aperture is of 4 mm diameter.
- It has a photoelectric diode type sensor which is fabricated with silicone.
- The product supports dual locating including illuminating locating and cross locating.
- The instrument provides two end faces for the measurements – large and stable ends face and the small concave-convex end face.
- The color space measured by the color measurement instrument is CIEXYZ, CIEL*a*b*C*h, CIEL*a*b*.
- The formula used to calculate the color difference is △E*ab, △E*C*h, △L*a*b.
- The light source provided by the product is D65.
- The errors that are permissible between different instruments is less than or equal to 0.80ΔE*ab
- The product provides the storage capacity of 20000 samples in its memory.
- The dimensions of the device (L x W x H) are 205 mm × 70 mm × 80 mm.
- The lamp life of the product is 3 years.
- The miniature printer is also available as an optional accessory.