Portable Color Device
Colors are playing an important role at the industrial level. The colors are used by industries for adding vibrancy to their products. As everyone knows that the colors have a great impact on the mental status of the customers, most of the industries emphasize on ensuring best color quality and vibrancy of their products. The color measurement is one of the ways that are utilized by industries to ensure the best color quality of the products. Color quality assurance is not only limited to products, but it is also applied to the company logos, identities so that brand establishment could be performed easily. The Portable color device offered by Testronix are the best for ensuring best color consistency of the products. The instruments are portable, handy and are easy to operate. There are two versions of portable color device offered by Testronix that are TP 300 and TP 310 portable color device.
TP 300 Portable Color Device
TP300 is a high-end color measuring instrument that is designed and manufactured by the well experienced and qualified scientists and engineers of TESTRONIX™. There are thousands of tests and technologies that have been applied to eth instrument to make sit completely efficient and error free. The instrument is capable of offering highly accurate and stable measurements from the test results. The TP300 is a color measurement instruments that has been equipped with multi-channel color sensors of international brands and a highly stable integrated circuit platform along with accurate and efficient algorithm that provides highly accurate and fast results in color application and management
TP 310 Portable Color Device
TP310 is a very portable, easy to use and high-quality instrument that works on the basis of a color detector with color channels of domestic and international standards. The product is equipped with the highly secure IC platform. The instrument works on the basis of an algorithm that provides fast and highly accurate test results that help to manage color quality control process and provides smooth management to the users. The instrument is designed as per the ergonomics methodology for performing highly convenient and safe operations, which is demanded by thousands of customers. It is a versatile instrument, available at industry leading prices.
- The illuminating and viewing geometry offered by the instrument is 8/d.
- The measuring aperture of the instrument is of 8 mm dia.
- The sensor used in the instrument is a photoelectric diode fabricated from silicone.
- The color space detected by the instrument is CIEL*a*b*C*h* CIEL*a*b*.
- The color difference used in measurements and calculations is △E*ab △L*a*b △E*C*h.
- The light source used for illumination is D65.
- The lighting device used in the instrument for illumination is LED light with blue light excitation.
- The allowable errors between the instruments are ≤0.40ΔE*ab.
- The equipment is provided with a storage capacity of 100 standards and 20000 samples.
- The instrument a high repeatability rate of 30 measurements in five seconds under ΔE*ab 0.07.
- The instrument has a weight of 500 grams.
- The dimensions of the instrument 205 mm × 70 mm × 100 mm.
- The power source for the instruments is 3.7 volts with a capacity of 3200 mAh and can be charged completely in two hours.
- The lamp life of the instrument is five years which is equivalent to 1.6 million measurements.
- The operating temperature of eth instrument is -100C to 40℃ with 0 to 85% humidity.
- The data interface given with the instruments is USB for faster data transmission.
Specifications of TP310
- The enlightening geometry of the portable device is 8/d.
- The device is available for measuring aperture of the diameter of 4 mm. Aperture with diameter 8 mm is also available (Optional for measuring concave surfaces easily )
- It has photoelectric silicone diode type light sensor.
- The color space indices include Yellowness & Whiteness, CIERGB, CIEL*a*b*, CIE.
- Color Fastness, XYZ, CIEL*u*v*, CIEL*a*b*C*h*, CIEL*C*h.
- The color difference is determined by following formulas: △L*a*b*, △E*ab, △E hunter, △ECIE94, △E*C*h*.
- Light sources provided by the instrument are D65 and D50A.
- Errors between the equipment are less than or equal to 0.40 △E*ab.
- The instrument can store maximum 100 standards and 20000 samples in its memory.
- It provides repeatability with a maximum deviation under ΔE*ab 0.06.
- The device is available in a very lightweight of 500 grams with the dimensions 205 mm ×70 mm× 100 mm.
- It has a li-ion battery with a capacity of 3200 mAh of 3.2 volts, which takes complete 2 hours for 100% recharge.
- The lamp life of the equipment is 5 years through which more than 1.6 million of measurements can be done easily.
- The operating temperature and humidity of the testing device are -100C to 40℃, and 00C to 850 C respectively.
- A USB Data interface is provided with the device.
- The miniature thermal printer is also provided as an optional accessory.