Testronix offers well-engineered measuring instruments that are used all across the globe in different industries from manufacturing industries to food processing as well as in medical industries. Looking specifically at the range of Testronix’s spectrophotometer, we can read that how these spectrophotometers are useful for biochemistry labs for performing the color quality analysis. These portable spectrophotometers help to detect the elements in high resolution and with wide wavelength range. What all can be done is biochemistry labs with these color measurement instruments are mentioned below:
- Color measurements use a color measuring sensors that deeply undergoes a measurable color change in the presence of analytic. These are widely used in biochemistry labs to measure the color of enzymes.
- Colorimeters measure the characteristics and features of protein colors by understanding their reaction in detail.
- The biological samples are examined many times by the color appearance for example in fruits, fishes, meat that indicates the freshness and relate the color to the actual state of the product, as it changes its color.
- Biochemistry color measurement is the quantitative analysis in which the amount or actual concentration of the compound is determined by comparing the colors that are produced by the reaction of these compounds.
The color factors of the products in biochemistry are measured easily with Testronix’s TP 810 Portable Spectrophotometer.
Technical Specifications of TP 810
- d/8 diffused illumination system of observation with 8-degree viewing angle is provided which strictly adheres to GB/T 3978, CIE No.15.
- Integrated sphere of diameter 58 mm is provided.
- LED light source for sample illumination.
- Photodiode array type sensor of silicon fabrication.
- Wavelength range is 400 – 700 nanometers and wavelength pitch is 10nm.
- Reflectance range of the device is 0-200%
- Works on following color spaces: CIE LAB, LIE Labch, CIE LUV, Lch, which complies to ASTM 313, ASTM D 1925
- Color differences is calculated on the basis of formulas: ΔE*uv, ΔE*cmc(2:1), ΔE*ab, ΔE*94, ΔE*cmc(1:1), CIE2000ΔE*00?ΔE*cmc(l:c), ΔE(h)
- Chromaticity data provided by the device is Metamerism Index (Mt), Strength Color Stain, Color Fastness.
- The angle of orientation used for sample observation is 2 Degree and 10 Degree.
- Provides USB/RS-232 data interface for transferring data from device to system for future reference.
Testronix offers two models of spectrophotometers i.e. TP 810 and TP 800. Each model has different features that make the device ideal for various projects and carry the quality and accuracy stamp of Testronix in the industry.